Monday, March 2, 2009

Tell Em!

In the past week, there has been a qualitative research theme to most of my classes.
So, this week, I have set up my blog in the spirit of qualitative research.

If you would like to voice your concerns, Tell Em to Good Morning America

Also, feel free to voice your accounts or stories from other whom you have spoken with, on my blog.

A couple of weeks ago I was talking with an undergrad student who said that he & his wife are in college and have no health insurance. They also have a child who is uninsured. He said, "We are just taking our chances right now, ......health insurance is way too expensive".

2 comments:

  1. Wow, have you read some of the posted comments on this site, they are long and passionate. Which I think is a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, I posted a comment there. It's true, many people fall between the cracks; they are too poor to afford private insurance (or simply get refused), and make too much to qualify for government insurance. That said, the dental care that brother, who is on Medicaid, receives is sub-par (according to my mother). It's still snowing like crazy!

    ReplyDelete